Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Attack of the cuteness

Ok before we get to the uber cute, hello everyone. Quick update: I am down to my last block of gruyere but still just above the halfway mark for the giant block of cheddar. Here I was thinking I had bought too much...

Today I GAVE A TEST. I felt so mean. There was a written portion, which they completed in class, and a speaking portion with me out in the hallway (WHERE THE WINDOWS WERE OPEN).
It should have been easy but obviously they were scared. What does dumb Anne do? She tells a boy named Mi Nu that his name is kitty in french! (Minou.. pronounced exactly the same. How adorable?) The poor boy was SO CONFUSED and thought he was failing the test hahaha. ANyways I gave him easy oral questions and he did alright.. but then he bombed the written. It's pretty funny when they bomb cause I get to read funnilly filled in blanks like "We are having a shirt party. It's on could you come to. She is pool than him." Poor Minou.. I will always remember his name now though! Another incorrect answer that made me laugh was "How often do you clean your room? I'm sorry I can't. I have piano lesson." Haha it's almost like he's saying he can't clean his room because of piano. Sadly though I think he was answering "Would you like to come to my party" which was the previous question.

When I did the speaking test with pretty boy, he didn't quite answer eeverything correctly.. but then he said I LOVE YOU. A? I looooooooooooove you!
haha

ANYWAYS, that was for my grade 6. Grade 5's, the cutesies, have begun to write me letters!! OH MY GAWD the cuteness.

One letter says "I'm first!" on the outside. Inside it says
"Dear Anne Teacher!! Hello! My name is Seo Hee.
I'm very love you!
Do you have boyfriend?
I love you <3"

It is from a girl  surprisingly!


Another letter is from a little girl where she accidentally wrote "Anne Theater" instead of "Anne Teacher" the whole letter haha.

Another letter includes the following sentence that made me laugh out loud: "I am nervous before the class starts I like hamburger they are very delicious what do you like?"

Finally, this letter pretty much made me want to cry. I could not believe how sweet it was. It's a little long so I'll cut out a bit...

"Teacher's way of talking is very fun and your gesture is very good too. So I like you. Commencement, you look so pretty and funny. But now, I think you are so pretty, funny... popular and great!!! My english is poor but teacher was promote me, so I respect Anne teacher. Teacher was my first great teacher. Anne Teacher! I LOVE YOU. I respect you. Teacher~ HAHAHAHA"

Like seriously? That's one of the nicest things I will ever receive.

PS I have finally discovered why Koreans write ~'s everywhere. It's used to elongate the word. So whereas I would type Huurrrryyyyyyyy, they would type Hurry~!

Here are some pics of the grade 5 mailbox, and the first letters I received.









Note the adorable way in which they fold their letters
so no one else can read them. We were never that smart.


No comments:

Post a Comment