Sunday, November 18, 2012

A blog about blogging

Ok one of my favourite things about blogging is that I can see how many people are reading my blog. Other things I can see: the country from which people are viewing my blog, the browser, the computer type, and the entry website. Normally the entry website is google, and I can see what search brought them here. The search is usually along the lines of "Anne in Korea blog" and I know that is someone I know who just forgot the URL. No worries friend who can't remember the easiest URL ever ;)

SOMETIMES however I get to read hilarious searches that lead people to my blog. Today's lineup is especially rich so I thought I'd share...


  • Korean style pig feet (This person actually stayed on the blog a bit and read 3 pages woohoo)
  • Blueberry Latte
  • Freezing Pepero (for the record I believe this can be done. Cookies and chocolate freeze well!)
  • Gyeongju World
  • Happy pepero day (BOOM BLOG POST TITLE)
  • jetlag ahu dhabi and korean (this one is so oddly specific. I hope they found an answer? )
  • Korea anne (Hi friend!)
  • korean drink that tastes like bacon (um, ew?)
  • korean traditional drink and cake festival (this one actually is kind of common. I was kind of a big deal there)
  • penicillin "butt cheek" (WHAT was this person looking for? WHAT?)

No comments:

Post a Comment