Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tidbits

I often take photos on my phone when I see something I think is amusing. I then forget about the photos and, sometimes, I forget why I thought it was amusing! Anyways, here are a few totally unrelated tidbits of daily life.


Amusing stylin' backpack. Easily
snapped this photo by pretending
to take a selfie with a friend.

Would have bought this shirt if I'd liked the fit
a bit better. It had odd sleeves. But
WHAT an awesome owl.

Had a lovely friend date with my buddy Samantha.
That tiny tiramisu was divine, but also
torturous as it was so small!

Said friend date revolved around Samantha having
free tickets to this concert. It was pretty hilarious
and ridiculous. Some guy fake playing the guitar
and singing tunes to a sea of middle aged women
clapping along while the light show
raged on. We had fun, but left after the fifth
identical sounding song.

Origami gifts from a little grade 4 girl.
They were crowding up my desk so
I decided to tape them to the wall. 
There are NO sausage dogs allowed here.
Nor hitting party hats with baseballs.
Nor alcohol and pots and pans.

This is the trail I run on. Isn't it lovely!
Check out the guy in the background. That's
pretty standard anti-sun wear.

Really cute shoes at the entrance of a
restaurant.

Really cool bug that flew into our classroom
one day!! See that triangle on it's back?
That's how you can identify it as a
"true bug," or member of the
hemiptera order of insects.
Boo ya A+ in entomology! 


Also I WISH I had my phone when paying utilities just now. I saw a poster of The Lord's Prayer that had been translated into Korean AND had the most amazing anime depiction of Jesus, Adam and Eve ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment