Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm cranky.

Warning: Purely whiny post ahead.

I haven't felt this cranky in a while. It is SO hot. I find it really quite unbearable. I wore my lightest dress today and was so sweaty, I can't imagine what I will do for the rest of the week. I woke up this morning cranky and therefore all day things have bothered me. First, the truck selling goods speaking into a speakerphone. No longer am I amused by how it sounds like a raid in a dystopia film, I just want to shout "Shut up! And get some noise pollution laws already!" Next I had a very misbehaved class. I think next class they will have a very boring worksheet to fill out instead of a game. Also the weather network says it currently feels like 38 degrees.

Really though, everything is fine, I'm just so incredibly and unbearably hot. We really are spoiled with climate control back home. Four seasons are much less romantic when I have to actually feel them.

Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment