Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Coony became a BUTTERFLY!

My grade 4 kids have a pretty awful textbook. You may  recall a while ago I posted about the horrible/insanely hilarious video in it. Anyway, each chapter has a little 3D "story" the kids watch to hear target sentences. The videos are simple, and a little odd since the 2D versions and 3D versions of the characters look so different. Maru, the main character, has a pet robot. All along, every chapter, it was incorporated that Coony, the robot, was tired.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad! Hi Conny"
"Oooh. Goodnight..." (says sleeping Coony)

"Let's play soccer."
"Sorry I can't. I'm sleepy."

"Let's go outside!|"
"Sorry, I'm very sleepy."

Anyways, I really did not know what the deal was with this useless robot. But then TODAY when watching the story (unsurprisingly I do not watch them before hand so this was while teaching) Coony became A BUTTERFLY.

I was a little bit too excited. THAT'S WHY HE'S BEEN SO TIRED!!

All the kids said he was cute before, but ugly now. I, personally, am excited for the riveting new direction the textbook plot line will TAKE. I had to share my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment