Thursday, March 21, 2013

Panty!




This video is so awkward I can hardly breathe when I watch it because I am laughing so hard. Grade 4 English. Amazing.

Also in grade 4 English the other day, my coteacher, a super sweet young man, bent over. The kids must have seen the band of his underwear because they absolutely freaked out laughing and started yelling "PANTY! PANTY! PANTY!"

It was hilarious, but I can't imagine how embarrassed the poor guy was! Bad enough having children chant at your underwear when there isn't some foreigner hanging out in your classroom! I'm hoping none of them knew that panties are usually reserved for ladies.

Needless to say, I laughed a lot that day.

PS In case you were wondering what my letter replies looked like, here's one. Yeah, I'm pretty cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment