Monday, March 25, 2013

Mr Pizza

Went out for some "pizza" this weekend. Korean pizza is notorious among foreigners to being quite different than North American pizza, and extremely different from Italian pizza. Being the hungry, unpicky eater that I am, I love it just as much as any pizza. The addition to corn on almost all flavours really doesn't bother me!!

Anyways this weekend I ate at "Mr Pizza" and a friend of mine recommended I try the potato gold. It was SO good. Cheesy, potatoey, bacony goodness. The "gold" crust was pretty much cheese bread. It was too good. It was exactly what one wants after a tiring weekend.

So very delicious. The white drizzle
was sour cream, and that yellow
sauce was some kind of garlic
butter sauce. Needless to say,
this is excellent for those on a diet.


 
I also had a chuckle reading the menu...

"Secret Garden
You will feel as if you are sitting on a terrace enjoying a sweet taste with leisure. Pieces of grilled chicken breast with colorful fresh vegetables in white sauce is created for all nature-loving women"

Alas, a member of our party was a male so we went with the "premium pizza that is loved by all-ages."

Not too much else to report on. Life in Korea goes on. Children call me pretty on a daily basis and I forget I am short until I hang out with foreigners. Basically, life is good. Cherry blossoms are starting to bloom so I hope to hit up one of the Gyeongju historic sites this weekend, maybe back to Anapji Pond or hiking Namsam again. GET EXCITED. 

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i am a nature-loving woman, this pizza looks heavenly

    ReplyDelete