Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Korean Elections Day!

No school. Yahoo! After spending half the day in bed, I am trying depserately to be productive. Not looking likely. Alas. Don't even have letters to write because school ends this week! I am writing little Christmas cards for my co-teachers, and had the surprise to find that a bunch of them say "I love you so much!" inside, instead of Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. Guess this whole Christmas-is-a-couple-holiday is real. 


An assortment of funny pictures. A lot are terrible photography, I apologize. 


"There was a little cute girl. People said her
Little Red Riding Hood.
Because She is wearing  a Red Hood Everyday"


The next two photos go together. In the pet section of a grocery store (because yes I browse there often wishing for a furry friend) I noticed these medical clamps. I was wondering what on earth a pet owner would need them for. Growing up with a pair in the house, I can vouch that they are incredibly useful, but I never used them in respect to my cat...

Homestatic Clamp Pet

So I turn over the packagins...
And I was left even more confused. Hair brushing?
Nail trimming? WHAT IS GOING ON.
 "Hemostatic clamp pet
- Love pet their everyday essential beauty products
-Loving pet can effectively sort out tangled hair bal
- Remove the shedding hair to keep clean and tidy
Please remove some hair, hands, and then brush or comb to remove needles.
- When the iritation hair knotted
Please use your fingers gently supress the roots of love per hair comb with the comb slowly.
- Time of severe knotted
- Love knot in the center of the local pet hair with the scissors along the hair growth of the square To cut a few, and then fingers supress the rootof love pet hair comb Slowly comb"

Well... at least they use new environment-friendly materials?


My fridge got a winter time makeover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment