Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Annie's Mailbox

After a slight lull, I got a whole bunch of letters today! Hurray! Also today is 12/12/12 which is super exciting. I told all my students and they were all amused.  One of my letters, the girl circled and added  a star to the date before giving it to me. Also I found out I do see the kids from today again. There's a random 2 weeks left of the semester in February. Isn't that odd?

Don't you know I like for you?


Super adorable and done up letter. This is the handmade
envelope. 

This is the outside of the actual letter

This is her adorable map drawing her coming from Korea to
Canada!!

While I already posted this letter on facebook, it's just too good not to make immortal on my blog....

"Anne teacher for,
Hellow Anne teacher my name is Youn chae eun 5-1 class I feel find how about you? English letter is very difficult but very fun Anne teacher give is very happy Anne teach very very happy Me is happy Thank you My Anne teacher a school class hour is very fun Anne teach wait wait wait This litter strage word bow kindly respect that Thank you
It is now December Merry Christmas what kind of gift did you buy? I give GALAXY Note I have because my phone is very old (My phone polder) And Santa Claus My hom com here? Pleas pleas come hear
Merry Christmas Anne Teacher!"


No comments:

Post a Comment