Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Annie's mailbox update

The letter I posted about in this post where the kid said "When I met you firsh I thought you are scary but you aren't scare you are very fun and everyone like you and also I like you too. You are very active and so kind I like kind human." WELL it was written by a BOY! I feel so embarrassed I definitely replied on like pink frilly heart filled paper, and have been signing all my letters with little hearts because there are so many I love you's and I didn't want a little girl to not get a heart and feel sad haha. Oh well. He was very happy to get a letter back and said he would read it all. I suppose girly stationary is the norm here anyways.

Also tomorrow is my LAST CLASS with 6-4 Woohooo!!!! Sadly it's also my last class with the other 3 classes I have on Wednesday all of which are AMAZING. Next Wednesday is election day and then it's winter break. I must remember to bring in my camera and get a goodbye class photos!!

I find it funny how back home I loved shopping in the "foreign food" section and cooked a lot of Asian foods. The majority of my meals were stir fries, curries, or this really good Thai soup. Here however, I once again am finding myself in the foreigner section for all the comforts of home.

Amazing egg and cheese sandwich with
DAVIDsTEA from my amazing aunty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment