Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today I went for a walk

Turns out I'm not in the most scenic of areas, but that's ok. I wandered over a bridge and almost choked on smog. I walked over to a hill and saw a path so I walked up to to breathe some fresh air.


Well that explains the spiderwebs I felt!

I then walked along the water which was actually quite nice.

 I think teaching went well! Only 1 class was too cool to do what I asked haha but they weren't mean or anything. They just are at that age I suppose. Here are some pictures from my walk!


Ok this isn't from my walk but how
awesome is it? Found it in
the grocery store! Even the teachers
at school were impressed with
my luck! 


There were tons of egrets. There was something else too,
looked quite a bit like a great blue heron. None would
pose for photos though.


Not sure what's happening here but it looks cool and Korean.


Random wild patch of zucchini. I
recognized that  flower from a
cooking debacle.


The only splash of colour amidst
the rather drab architechture  




Pretty mountains always


Bugs!


This is for you AchAar.



No comments:

Post a Comment