Tuesday, August 14, 2012

London London London


Just a quick update that London is pretty damn cool. I am staying at a friend's place in Islington. Pretty much, this neighbourhood is awesome. It has everything you could possibly need, yet still feels super quaint compared to the insanity (exciting insanity) that is downtown. We saw Les Miserables today, which was obviously amazing. So fun to hear all the little bits of song that I didn't know from the soundtrack.

Rather self explanatory shot


Natural History Museum


 
I may have been equally if not more excited by this
dinosaur exhibit than most of the children....

A part of Cambridge campus

Beautiful Cambridge

We've been pretty busy everyday, so looks like we won't be Sister Act-ing in St Paul's after all. Only 2 more days and I am off to KOREA so I need to start doing laundry and re-packing. I stop off in Abu Dhabi on my way for 3 hours. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I saw Les Mis when I was in London too...about 24 years ago! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay first comment. I feel so loved :) I cannot wait for the Les Mis movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete