Saturday, July 12, 2014

Feast your eyes

Delicious food!


Pork BBQ at a teacher dinner

BBQ is always followed by another course.
I always choose Naengmyeon, or cold noodles.
This was the first time I had them with
watermelon! So good!

All finished. SO FULL.

Not food but how funny and cute.

This beautiful creation is a "Milk Cake." My friend and I
saw it and knew we must eat it. It tasted like a heavenly
dairy cloud.


Japanese Ramen! Soooo delicious. Completely different
from packaged ramen we are used to. 

Decadent dessert drinks at The Coffee Place.
They serve delicious seasonal fruit
juices, and I got a super tasty plum juice.
My friends got a yogurt blueberry smoothie,
lemonade, a mint chocolate frappucino, and
a milkshake.

MY GROCERY STORE STOCKS AVOCADOS NOW.
Anne made guacamole. SO DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment