Friday, May 23, 2014

Tidbits

Here are some pics from my phone from the past little while. Enjoy :)

Have I mentioned my town is beautiful?

Magic.

NO idea what this little guy was!

This gigantic wasp was too scary for me
to put my finger next to it for a size
comparison. Trust me when I say,
it was HUGE.

Very impressive frofile!

I can't express how sweet this girl is. She always makes me
origami and keeps out doing herself. Last week I got that
but flower and a box with a heart on it, all wrapped
in a lovely bag. She told me "Open the box!" And
when I did, there were eight little pink hearts inside!
Later when I saw her and thanked her again, she
gave me handful of MORE little hearts.
SO CUTE.


Beautiful flowers blooming around everywhere.


... ?

1 comment:

  1. make her teach you how to do the origami so you can teach me !!!

    ReplyDelete