Saturday, May 24, 2014

Election Campaigning

It's election time here in Korea! Provincial elections will take place on June 4th. Last year was the national election, and for some reason I seem to have missed the hilarious campaigning. I don't know how I missed it! Here you can see a bunch of people standing on the corner of an intersection. They were counting "1, 2, 3" and then would bow deeply at the cars driving by. Meanwhile, behind them was a truck blasting music and whatnot and a picture of the candidate. It was pretty awesome and hilarious. 


I suppose this is for candidate number 5!


I hope these people are well compensated! They were
bowing over and over again!


I'm not sure if this truck had anything to do with elections,
but note how sound laws don't exist. It was parked outside
my apartment just BLASTING through those speakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment