Friday, May 2, 2014

Tidbits


Amazing homemade yogurt and homemade
jam from my amazing co-teacher, MiYoung!

The koala freaks me out.

I went to a pottery festival and bought myself a little
momento of Korea. I bought the tiny tea set, light on dark.
These tea sets are beautiful, but I know I wouldn't use a full
sized one. A mini one will be beautiful on a mantle
if I ever get one!

I realized I've never shown a photo of kimchi.
This kimchi was particularly yummy.

Hiking on a "clear" day! Forgive me for being highly awkward
posing alone.


Amusing air freshener. I've seen this decorative leaf
on children's clothes so I really don't think they know
what it is.


And some cute letters. I've been getting ridiculously amazing letters recently. Look at those amazing origami ones too! They're really hard to photograph when I unfold them, but they pretty much are from this adorable girl who keeps asking me not to leave so that she can bake me cookies for my birthday.








No comments:

Post a Comment