Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

While I may or may not have forgotten about Easter prior to a chocolate filled package from my mom, I had a lovely brunch with some friends to celebrate. Today was even more gorgeous and sunny than yesterday, so we went down to Cheomseomdae to frolic in the blooming canola flowers. Yet another beautiful day in Beautiful Gyeongju!

Easter Brunch:

Lindt Bunnies supplied by my lovely mommy,
and the rest of this gorgeous spread by my generous
friend!

I was extremely amused by the pattern of her
floor. It is made to look like a balcony with
plants growing in the cracks. It's very confusing.

Cheomseomdae!



Very pollen filled flower.

I have so many pictures of this observatory it's getting
ridiculous. This is Cheomseomdae itself.

There were a TON of people enjoying the sun and taking
a billion photos in the yellow flowers.



Gorgeous! Who knew canola oil came form
such a pretty flower.

1 comment:

  1. I see the frame of the gourd tunnel. Hope you get to walk through it when it is in bloom!

    ReplyDelete