Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sausage and egg

"Teacher!! I am sick!!"

"What's the matter?"

"My.. my.. MY SAUSAGEE AND EGG! Friend HIT!!! Ahhhh"

I had a pretty good laugh at THAT. When I told my Korean coteacher, she said "What a genius to think of Sausage and Egg!" I think so too! Pretty impressive to think of such accurate euphemisms in your second language.

Also I typed out today's winning letter. The letter itself was extremely difficult to read due to chicken scratch handwriting, so I didn't think a picture was necessary. The gold is in the content. I'm pretty sure this kid and I would make excellent friends.

"Dear Anne Teather,
Hello? It's little cloudy today, right? I'm the student who in your class and I heard you went picnic with sixth grade students. so our class missed your class but 'm glad that I could write a letter for you.
What's your favorite food? I like pizza and my sister too. But I'm not sure what do my parents like though. My sister and I like pizza because I love cheese and several others in pizza. I like cheese and ham the most, but I don't like ham pizza. I like sweet potato pizza the most because it's sweet and very soft. It's not even spicy. I like spicy foods, but not like spicy ham. If spicy ham stuck in throid that hurts a lot! and every time I try to pull it out that hurts more than ever!!! Whatever. I love pizza and cheese any way. and I even like to melt cheese and just eat it. that's very good. And goodbye. See you on next fiday.
2013 year Aprill nineteenth"

No comments:

Post a Comment