Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Annie's mailbox EXPLODES

Normally on Friday's I teach grade 5. My coteacher was kind enough to let me miss classes last week to go on my trip. She asked that she do a letter writing class, and of course I said yes.

So my mailbox is EXPLODING with letters. It's a ridiculous ego boost, as many of them talk about how much they miss me and normally look forward to Friday's just to see me.
Of course, this is also the first time I am getting letters that aren't pure ego boosts, and they are quite funny as well.

For example:

"I don't like English. Sorry. Goodbye Aeen teacher."

Or

"My father like computer. Mom like sleep and I like money and sister like trap. My friend Jihyeon. Jihyeon is best friend but he is dangerous."  

I am finding I want to quote every single letter, they are so funny!! But alas, I cannot. I will bring them home when I eventually return, so those of you truly curious will have to ask to see my awesome collection some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment