Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thailand - Koh Tao

Ok as much as I love this socially accepted venue to talk about myself, I'm getting a little blogged out. I will try to keep this one brief. Almost finished!

The last installment of our trip was on an island called Koh Tao. This is an island that is renown for beautiful clear waters, excellent for snorkling and scuba diving. By this point Adri had to return to Korea, so it was just Amber and me. I went on three scuba dives, and one full day of snorkling, and loved it all.

Highlights:
- sea lion
- magnificent anemone with clown fish hiding in it
- Christmas tree worms (a new favourite) that sucked back into their holes when I passed my hands over them
- goby and shrimp symbiotic buddies
- a Joruna funebris which if you google is really cool looking
- crown of thorns star fish
- giant clams
- oh man I could go on and on.

It was a lovely and relaxing few days to wrap up our amazing trip!












Amusing poster.

Amusing poster 2

We obviously had to check out a few lady boy shows.
They were incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment