Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HwangSung Park

With winter camp over, I have a little more free time on my hands. I have been taking walks around my hood to enjoy the warmish weather we have been having. Anyways, here are some pictures from a park near me. For whatever reason, the trees are all crooked and I don't know why, but I thought they'd make some neat pictures.

 I leave for Thailand this weekend and I CAN'T WAIT. Expect a much more exciting set of pictures upon my return.

It's been really cute running into my students around town. They are so shocked to see me. I imagine I would have been shocked to see a teacher during vacation too!

This made me laugh.










This giant imposing building is a kindergarten! 

This looks like a white egret and some kind of plover. Cute!

Pretty snowflake pattern in the ice.


1 comment:

  1. I hope I'd be able to visit Korea one day. In the meantime I'd enjoy reading your posts for a while. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete