Thursday, June 20, 2013

Love mode


This lovely little notebook looks as sweet as ice cream.. It's called "Love mode" and if full of adorable quotes. You can see it says the following:

"No pain no gaine, Early bird catches the worm. A bad workman always blames his tools."

"Positive thinking"

"Asking costs nothing"

"Do my best! No pain no gain."

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" ... wait a second....?


Also here is the bag from a bakery. I found it amusingly serious.



And finally, here is a kids test. Those of you who attended school with me will remember I had a very serious doodling problem. I therefore really like this kid! On the other side of the test (test that I made cause I'm occasionally a real teacher) I even wrote "You like to doodle! I like to doodle too!" I hope she translates the meaning and learns a new word! Also that she notes the difference between angle and angel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment